Certified Personal Trainer (CPT), Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS)
Tina has been a certified personal trainer since graduating from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst in 1993. While at UMass, Tina was a goalkeeper on the Division I NCAA Championship Field Hockey Team and participated in the US National Team training camps. Tina began her personal training career career in Los Angeles, training at high profile clubs with a celebrity clientele. While in Los Angeles, Tina was recruited as a stuntwoman with credits in various movies, television shows and music videos. Her athletic nature has propelled her to compete in numerous road races (marathons, ½ marathons, 15k’s), as well as, obstacle course racing where she was the female age group winner several times over. Tina is very active in her local athletic and sports community. She continues her passion for (ice) hockey and can be found playing goal for the New England Women’s Hockey League.
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, B.S. Sport Management
- The Culinary Institute of America, AOS Culinary
- Certified Personal Trainer – National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Certified Nutrition Specialist
- American Red Cross CPR/First Aid Certified